-- GIGABYTE Prepares to Launch GO OC 2010 --
-- World's Top Overclockers Prepare to Fight for Glory in the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship --
Taipei, Taiwan, April 13, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 3rd annual GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) is about to launch. GO OC 2010 will cover over 33 countries making it the biggest overclocking event of its kind in the world! Overclockers, it's time to put on your battle armor; the fight is about to begin.
This year, GIGABYTE is hosting worldwide country qualifiers from April to May in countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Middle East, Netherlands, Nordics, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, and Ukraine. Country qualifier winners will compete in the regional finals which will be in Asia, China, Europe, North America, and South America, with the global final competition to be held in Taiwan in September, 2010.
"GIGABYTE is pleased to announce the world's biggest and most anticipated overclocking event of the year, and this year we have more participating countries than ever before," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We're excited to be using a beast of a motherboard this year that, together with the awesome Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processor, has recently toppled all the most important OC records. We challenge overclockers from around the world to join this year's GO OC competition to fight for the ultimate glory of being the GO OC 2010 champion of the world!"
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man is the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive of all time
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- PlayStation Now lets you download games for offline play
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance