-- GIGABYTE Prepares to Launch GO OC 2010 --
-- World's Top Overclockers Prepare to Fight for Glory in the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship --
Taipei, Taiwan, April 13, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 3rd annual GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) is about to launch. GO OC 2010 will cover over 33 countries making it the biggest overclocking event of its kind in the world! Overclockers, it's time to put on your battle armor; the fight is about to begin.
This year, GIGABYTE is hosting worldwide country qualifiers from April to May in countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Middle East, Netherlands, Nordics, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, and Ukraine. Country qualifier winners will compete in the regional finals which will be in Asia, China, Europe, North America, and South America, with the global final competition to be held in Taiwan in September, 2010.
"GIGABYTE is pleased to announce the world's biggest and most anticipated overclocking event of the year, and this year we have more participating countries than ever before," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We're excited to be using a beast of a motherboard this year that, together with the awesome Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processor, has recently toppled all the most important OC records. We challenge overclockers from around the world to join this year's GO OC competition to fight for the ultimate glory of being the GO OC 2010 champion of the world!"
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ