-- GIGABYTE Prepares to Launch GO OC 2010 --
-- World's Top Overclockers Prepare to Fight for Glory in the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship --
Taipei, Taiwan, April 13, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 3rd annual GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) is about to launch. GO OC 2010 will cover over 33 countries making it the biggest overclocking event of its kind in the world! Overclockers, it's time to put on your battle armor; the fight is about to begin.
This year, GIGABYTE is hosting worldwide country qualifiers from April to May in countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Middle East, Netherlands, Nordics, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, and Ukraine. Country qualifier winners will compete in the regional finals which will be in Asia, China, Europe, North America, and South America, with the global final competition to be held in Taiwan in September, 2010.
"GIGABYTE is pleased to announce the world's biggest and most anticipated overclocking event of the year, and this year we have more participating countries than ever before," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We're excited to be using a beast of a motherboard this year that, together with the awesome Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processor, has recently toppled all the most important OC records. We challenge overclockers from around the world to join this year's GO OC competition to fight for the ultimate glory of being the GO OC 2010 champion of the world!"
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series