BIOSTAR Unveils its AMD 880G Based Motherboard Series
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today talks about new AMD 880G chipset market position and introduces BIOSTAR 880G based motherboard line up, including two T-Series "TA880G HD", "TA880GB HD" and "A880G HD" motherboards.
At first, we all know that AMD 880G chipset is used to replace 785G. We've known that 890GX will replace 790GX become the most high-end integrated chipset, while mainstream product 785G will be replaced by 880G. This product will become AMDs main force of chipset in this year.
From technical specifications, AMD 880G pairs up with South Bridge SB850; it supports HT3.0, integrated Radeon HD 4250 graphics core supports DirectX 10.1, UVD2 and other specifications, core frequency is 560MHz just between 785G and 890GX. The motherboard also supports PCI 16X mode PCI-E 2.0 graphics card and Asymmetric Hybrid CrossFire by AMD DX10.1 graphics card.
Most users are familiar with BIOSTAR's specialty in offering compact, all-in-one, powerful, and cost effective motherboards. On top of it, there are three key elements we'd like to high light on TA880G HD, TA880GB HD and A880G HD motherboards - "GTO 6³", "BIO-unlocKING", and "BIO-Remote".
"GTO 6³", an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that enhances system performance up to 60% and more; supporting true SATA 6Gbps; and fully compatible with Phenom II x 6 processors.
"BIO-unlocKING", provides the flexibility to unlock extra core(s) and achieving much greater performance with lower cost.
"BIO-Remote", with on-board Consumer IR header and optional "remote controller" certified by Microsoft makes a perfect combination for your in-home entertainments.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit