POWERCOLOR EXPANDS GO! GREEN SERIES
The Go! Green Series adds mainstream cards HD5670 and HD5570 to expanding product lineup
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24, 2010- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces new mainstream products added to the Go! Green series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570. Both new graphics cards take advantage of the Go! Green series features inclyding stealth like silence and low power consumption. The cards feature no external power connectors, enabling a power efficient and silent gaming and entertainment solution.
Both the Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570 features an ultra-efficient passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. With extremely thin cooling fins that fully cover the GPU and memory, it can reduce the temperature efficiently through the added copper heat pipes.
"By adding these products, the Go! Green series now has a complete product lineup of the 5000 series. The HD5750 to HD5450 expand the Go! Green offers of environmental friendly products which can fulfill each segment's consumers' demands," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "People who are looking to lower power consumption and a passive cooling solution should look at the Go! Green series as their solution."
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard