POWERCOLOR EXPANDS GO! GREEN SERIES
The Go! Green Series adds mainstream cards HD5670 and HD5570 to expanding product lineup
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24, 2010- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces new mainstream products added to the Go! Green series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570. Both new graphics cards take advantage of the Go! Green series features inclyding stealth like silence and low power consumption. The cards feature no external power connectors, enabling a power efficient and silent gaming and entertainment solution.
Both the Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570 features an ultra-efficient passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. With extremely thin cooling fins that fully cover the GPU and memory, it can reduce the temperature efficiently through the added copper heat pipes.
"By adding these products, the Go! Green series now has a complete product lineup of the 5000 series. The HD5750 to HD5450 expand the Go! Green offers of environmental friendly products which can fulfill each segment's consumers' demands," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "People who are looking to lower power consumption and a passive cooling solution should look at the Go! Green series as their solution."
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series