SteelSeries Introduces The 7H Headset
Kicking off CeBIT 2010 in Hanover Germany, SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, introduced the new high-end SteelSeries 7H headset. Designed and built for competitive gamers, the SteelSeries 7H presents a superior soundscape in an exclusive design that travels well and offers two ear-cup choices, hear-through cloth and noise dampening leather.
The SteelSeries 7H headset features 50mm drivers in the ear-cups which fully cover the ear and delivers a clean soundscape of high, low and mid tones from background, mood setting sounds in MMO games to 3D positional alerts in FPS games. The closed-type headset features superior passive noise reduction, specifically developed in cooperation with competitive gamers for use at loud tournaments and LAN-events. The SteelSeries 7H additionally comes with two interchangeable ear-cushions that offer the option of leather cushions with noise dampening foam or hear-through cloth covered foam.
"We're introducing the SteelSeries 7H as our high-end headset for gamers who want choices in the type of comfort and sound they need to experience," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. "The 7H features were developed based on direct feedback from our sponsored Counter-Strike and QuakeLive players, who need to hear their teammates while practicing at home and need to eliminate external noise while competing at loud tournament venues."
The new SteelSeries 7H all black stealth design features subdued chrome elements around each ear-cup and at the base of either side of the headband. Easily dismantled into four pieces, at the headband, the right and left ear-cup, and at the cord, the SteelSeries 7H is ideal for tournament players who travel often. Its left ear-cup features a retractable, uni-directional microphone that can be hidden when not in use. The durable braided cord is detachable, offering both safety and travel convenience and features a built-in volume and microphone control. An additional 2m extension cord is included for extra convenience.
The SteelSeries 7H headset retails for EUR 99.99 and will be available in Q2 2010. For more information, visit this page.
USB version of the SteelSeries 7H headset is also available, offering optimized sound profiles for first person shooter (FPS), massively multiplayer online (MMO), and real-time strategy (RTS) players as well as customizable environmental settings. The USB version provides 7.1 virtual surround and ensures gamers the exact same sound and settings no matter where they are in the world or at what computer they are playing. The SteelSeries 7H USB will also be available in Q2 2010, with an MSRP of EUR 129.99.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ