SteelSeries Introduces The 7H Headset
Kicking off CeBIT 2010 in Hanover Germany, SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, introduced the new high-end SteelSeries 7H headset. Designed and built for competitive gamers, the SteelSeries 7H presents a superior soundscape in an exclusive design that travels well and offers two ear-cup choices, hear-through cloth and noise dampening leather.
The SteelSeries 7H headset features 50mm drivers in the ear-cups which fully cover the ear and delivers a clean soundscape of high, low and mid tones from background, mood setting sounds in MMO games to 3D positional alerts in FPS games. The closed-type headset features superior passive noise reduction, specifically developed in cooperation with competitive gamers for use at loud tournaments and LAN-events. The SteelSeries 7H additionally comes with two interchangeable ear-cushions that offer the option of leather cushions with noise dampening foam or hear-through cloth covered foam.
"We're introducing the SteelSeries 7H as our high-end headset for gamers who want choices in the type of comfort and sound they need to experience," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. "The 7H features were developed based on direct feedback from our sponsored Counter-Strike and QuakeLive players, who need to hear their teammates while practicing at home and need to eliminate external noise while competing at loud tournament venues."
The new SteelSeries 7H all black stealth design features subdued chrome elements around each ear-cup and at the base of either side of the headband. Easily dismantled into four pieces, at the headband, the right and left ear-cup, and at the cord, the SteelSeries 7H is ideal for tournament players who travel often. Its left ear-cup features a retractable, uni-directional microphone that can be hidden when not in use. The durable braided cord is detachable, offering both safety and travel convenience and features a built-in volume and microphone control. An additional 2m extension cord is included for extra convenience.
The SteelSeries 7H headset retails for EUR 99.99 and will be available in Q2 2010. For more information, visit this page.
USB version of the SteelSeries 7H headset is also available, offering optimized sound profiles for first person shooter (FPS), massively multiplayer online (MMO), and real-time strategy (RTS) players as well as customizable environmental settings. The USB version provides 7.1 virtual surround and ensures gamers the exact same sound and settings no matter where they are in the world or at what computer they are playing. The SteelSeries 7H USB will also be available in Q2 2010, with an MSRP of EUR 129.99.
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media