Super Talent Introduces Encrypted USB 3.0 SuperCrypt Drive
The USB 3.0 Flash Drive that Delivers Secure Performance in Capacities up to 256GB
San Jose, California - March 2, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new USB 3.0 SuperCryptTM drive which features outstanding performance and supports AES hardware encryption. Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, this new drive supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 240MB/s. Downloading a 600MB movie takes a mere 7 seconds with this new drive.
Measuring 95 x 34 x 15.4 mm, the new SuperCrypt Drive requires no separate cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Super Talent offers two AES encryption options, both of which include the STT encryption utility for password control: the SuperCrypt drive features 128-bit ECB encryption, while the SuperCrypt Pro features 256-bit XTS encryption for very robust security. The USB 3.0 SuperCrypt drive will be available in March from Super Talent resellers worldwide. Interested parties can register here for USB 3.0 product availability updates.
"SuperCrypt, the third product in our USB 3.0 lineup, is the perfect blend of security, performance and value and underscores Super Talent's commitment and leadership in the USB 3.0 market", said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee. Super Talent now offers three different USB 3.0 lines with features and capacities to meet the needs of virtually any high performance storage need.
The company's USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM, ExpressTM drive and SuperCrypt drive products are all based on Super Talent patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit