MSI GX400, the Best 14" Gaming Notebook
Taipei - With MSI exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology, while the MSI GX400 is in AC mode, just touch the turbo button above the keyboard and you can increase the speed of your CPU. Your computer can run smoothly to the very best of its abilities.
The GX400 selects the brand new ECO Engine; the outstanding and unique power saving function by MSI Notebook, the power management function is aimed to extend the battery running time while performing different tasks. Touch the ECO quick launch touch sensor repeatedly to switch among the 5 different modes - Gaming mode, Movie mode, Presentation mode, Office mode, and Turbo Battery mode while performing game applications, playing multimedia applications, performing presentation applications, dealing with office documentation tasks, or looking forward to minimizing the battery power consumption.
GX400 provides with the enormous 14.1-inch LCD monitor for your viewing pleasure, achieve the ultimate realism experience whether you are playing games or watching a DVD. Equipped with the best and latest nVIDIA Geforce 9600M GT 3D graphic card (Build-In DDR3 512 MB VRAM), exclusive MSI vivid image enhancement technology, GX400 can create the most astonishingly realistic audio and visual effects. Additionally, the GX400 is equipped with Dolby® Surround Sound for richness in bass and the enjoyment of a home theater, offering the most realistic experience while watching movies, TV, or listening to music.
Moreover, the GX400 features the latest Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology, which uses Intel® Core2 Duo processor and Intel® PM45 Express Chipset, to deliver innovative mobile solutions with unrivaled processor performance, stunning new HD capabilities, great wireless connectivity, and long battery life for full blu-ray movie playback.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit