BIOSTAR "TA890GXE" Preview
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today announced its compatible motherboard lineup "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD AM3 processors as well as upcoming Thuban 6 core processor and with DDR3 support. The 890GX is basically an upgrade of the 790GX with internal graphics core remains at 700MHz, added DX10.1 and UVD 2.0 support. It can be setup to run Dual 8x crossfire. The south bridge SB850 is an upgrade from SB750, it includes SATA3 (6Gbps) but no USB 3.0 support yet.
"TA890GXE", among BIOSTAR T-Series product group; ATX form factor with 4 DIMM slots, ATI Hybrid Graphics support, SATA3 (6Gbps), eSATA, IEEE 1394, on-board 128M DDR3 side port memory, GbE LAN, 8 channel audio support, and 100% X.D.C Japanese solid capacitor. In addition, it also adopts BIOSTAR unique "G.P.U II - Green Power Utility", "D.P.U - Digital Power Unit", and "BIO-Remote Utility".
"G.P.U II - Green Power Utility", it enhance energy efficiency by disabling extra phases while CPU on light loading. It integrated a friendly GUI to monitor CPU resourcing, response and optimized the power saving on your system; it also provides the best power efficiency and remains the same 3Dmark performance while running a heavy loading.
"D.P.U - Digital Power Unit", on-board digital power control IC that provides ultimate reliability and highest performance control. It guarantees precise control of the power phases to insure maximum operating efficiency and minimum operating thermals. It enables the fastest digital response to CPU demands with digital transient response. Furthermore, it's the most reliable power solution with thermal control of each phase.
"BIO-Remote Utility", with on-board Consumer IR header comes with a MCE Remote Controller (optional) certified by Microsoft makes a perfect combination for in-home entertainments. It works with the MCE in Windows 7 to easy access TV, Music, Photo, DVD all kinds of digital media; users can enjoy the digital contents with friendly on-screen menu that is special designed for remote control interaction, provides fun, energizing and integrated digital media experiences.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit