Patriot Memory Announces Intel® XMP Certification on DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Extreme Performance Memory
Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Become Intel® XMP Certified Allowing Superb Overclocking Capabilities
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced that their Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits are Intel® XMP certified. Designed for Intel's® technology-based PC's, Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 specification, which is a robust, easy-to-use overclocking tool. This optimizes system performance for consumers looking to get the most out of their systems.
"It's exciting to see Intel's® adoption into the overclocking market with the introduction of their Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Consumers looking to get the most out of their systems can now purchase Intel® XMP certified memory and rest assured that they will get an easy-to-use, high-performance overclocking tool to optimize their systems. Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified memory gives consumers not only an easy-to-configure overclocking memory kit, but rated at 1600MHz, a blazing fast memory kit for today's memory bandwidth hungry applications."
Patriot Memory's DDR3 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified part number is PVS32G1600LLK with timings at 7-7-7-18. For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits with XMP and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 starts at $149 and uses 75W
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes