Patriot Memory Announces Intel® XMP Certification on DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Extreme Performance Memory
Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Become Intel® XMP Certified Allowing Superb Overclocking Capabilities
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced that their Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits are Intel® XMP certified. Designed for Intel's® technology-based PC's, Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 specification, which is a robust, easy-to-use overclocking tool. This optimizes system performance for consumers looking to get the most out of their systems.
"It's exciting to see Intel's® adoption into the overclocking market with the introduction of their Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Consumers looking to get the most out of their systems can now purchase Intel® XMP certified memory and rest assured that they will get an easy-to-use, high-performance overclocking tool to optimize their systems. Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified memory gives consumers not only an easy-to-configure overclocking memory kit, but rated at 1600MHz, a blazing fast memory kit for today's memory bandwidth hungry applications."
Patriot Memory's DDR3 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified part number is PVS32G1600LLK with timings at 7-7-7-18. For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits with XMP and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ