The Most Professional TV Card You've been looking for!!! - Not just watch analog and digital TV at once or record TV shows using hardware MPEG-1/2 compression, Compro VideoMate Vista E900F PCIe Dual DVB-T & Analog TV/FM Card gives you more.
Australia, July 2008- Compro Technology, an innovative leading manufacturer and developer of PC multimedia products, launches VideoMate Vista E900F, a PCIe interface dual DVB-T & analog TV/FM Card with Hardware MPEG-4 encoder. VideoMate Vista E900F contains two DVB-T/ worldwide (PAL/SECAM/NTSC) TV tuners providing flexible TV viewing options. Users can choose watching 1analog and 1 digital TV, 2 analog TV or 2 DVB-T TV at the same time. With the built-in real time hardware MPEG-1/2 encoders, users can record videos in high-quality DVD full-D1 formats without occupying much CPU resource. The exclusive MPEG-4 hardware encoder is able to compress video segments into small size and still offers great image quality video. Besides, VideoMate Vista E900F supports exclusive S5(shutdown)/S4(hibernation)/S3(standby) mode power up dual schedule recording. You can record two different TV programs at once. The built-in professional 2D+3D Y/C separation and noise reduction chip brings you a crystal clear and sharp image on your monitor.
The included TV watching/recording software, ComproDTV features digital/analog TV watching/recording, channel surfing, timeshifting, single/multiple still frames capture, brightness/saturation/contrast/hue/sharpness and TV/audio formats adjustment in each TV channel. It also provides the advanced Picture In/Out Picture functions which allow users to watch live TV and playback video files at the same time. The Video Desktop function lets users to stream live TV shows as wallpaper and use other applications simultaneously. ComproDTV 4 can simultaneously operate, viewing or recording, multiple Compro TV devices on the same machine, internal and external.
Fully compatible with Windows Vista, VideoMate Vista E900F also offers some features for Windows Vista Premium/Ultimate. With the press of the bundled Microsoft certified remote control, it is easy to get access of Windows Media Center and ComproDTV 4. The Vista Gadget tool allows users to watch live TV, check schedule and playback list directly on the Vista sidebar. The DTV Add-In function makes the Windows Media Centre more powerful by integrating it with DTV 4. The schedule recording list from Windows Media Center can be integrated to ComproDTV 4 for an easier schedule recording control. With these incredible and world's exclusive functions, no wonder VideoMate Vista E900F is the most professional TV card choice for the video enthusiasts.
VideoMate Vista E900F PCIe Dual DVB-T & Analog TV/FM Card Key Features:
- Dual DVB-T and universal analog TV reception with FM radio
- Dual hybrid TV tuners provide D+A, D+D, or A+A viewing and recording simultaneously
- The advanced NXP (Philips) dual-channel multimedia processor comes with hardware MPEG-1/2/4 encoders, PAL & NTSC 3D Y/C Separation, and Hardware Noise Reduction
- Bundled with Microsoft certified remote control for Windows Media Center of Vista Premium/Ultimate and ComproDTV 4
- All-new ComproDTV 4 software with Vista Gadget, DTV Add-In, and Windows Media Center schedule recording list integration. ( Vista Gadget & Compro DTV Add-In are meant for Vista 32 bit operation system only )
- High-Speed PCI Express x 1 interface for improved performance
- Digital TV supports SDTV and 1080i HDTV (where available)
- Supports SAP(MTS/NICAM)/Stereo in analog TV
- Compro exclusive S5/S4/S3 mode Power Up Scheduled Recording
- Supports Dual tuner scheduled recording
- Convenient remote controlled power on/off
- Hardware timeshifting for instant live TV replay with minimal CPU utilization
- Advanced PIP/POP feature can open up to 6 TV channel windows
- Video Desktop can setup the live TV screen as wallpaper
- Customizable channel order, properties, and my favorite channel list
- Straight-to-Disc recording for analog and digital TV
- MPEG-2/Transport Stream record/playback in digital TV
- Supports digital EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (not support MHEG-5 in UK)
- Splits recording file size for different media in analog TV (only under software encoding)
- Supports Composite, S-Video and Component (480i ~ 576p) input
- Certified for Windows Vista 32/64 bit
* The Windows Vista with Media Center Start Button logo is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology has been successfully developing and marketing PC multimedia products. With highly talented and experienced engineers, Compro continues to bring unique PC-TV products and market under the brand name of VideoMate.
Compro Technology's business concept is to develop ease-to-use PC-TV solutions to provide exceptional user TV viewing and recording experience for PC users. The product ranges from traditional analog TV to the SD and HD digital TV. Compro works with worldwide distributors and system integrators to bring localized products to meet the global user requirements.
To meet the emerging requirement of the Windows Vista Media Center digital entertainment environment, Compro aims to bring a new range of high-end dual hybrid hardware MPEG 1/2/4 TV cards to the ATSC, DVB-T, DMB-T/H and DVB-S systems for the respective markets. There are other exciting products in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for our announcement.
Last updated: Jul 27, 2022 at 03:47 am CDT