ECS Introduces its Brand New H57/H55 Motherboards
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced the launch of the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family with a lot of options of brand new technologies and unique features to meet the next generation of HTPC.
New Technologies Bring Performance Improvements
With the dual channel DDR3 memory controller integrated directly into the processor, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family brings higher platform performance than previous generation HTPC, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family also fully supports the latest Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors with Intel HD Graphics technology which optimized to deliver full Windows 7 experience and enhancing the integrated graphics visual capabilities to bring more stunning video quality and mainstream gaming performance than ever.
Unique Features Make Things Easier
In order to help users to make the best selection in choosing their favorite processors, ECS proudly reveals the unique feature, ECS G.P.S (Graphics Processor Sensor) technology, which is an simple plug-and-play way to directly distinguish the processors which support the Intel HD Graphics from others in the latest various type of Intel LGA 1156 socket processors.
A brand new ECS Qooltech III technology with industry leading twin-heatpipe cooling solution provides a stable working environment, and also, the ECS 15 µ Gold Contact technology which offers 3 times extra protection both deliver the great stabilities for motherboard when overclocking.
For overclocking beginners, as usual, the ECS M.I.B II overclocking utility, ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
Various Options Fulfill Users' Desires
To satisfy various requirements of home entertainment, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family introducing several options, users can either choose "Mini-ITX" solution to build a small form factor HTPC in the living room or the "ECS Black Series" solution to build powerful platform by easy overclocking; a 7.1+2 Channel HD Audio Codec enables truly lifelike quality to deliver High-definition audio experience. Besides, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family provides up to 8 USB 2.0 ports for the most popular external devices at present and eSATA port for high speed external eSATA storages; there is also an option to get better network performance by Dual GigaLAN ports with teaming technology.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit