G.Skill Releases its Ultimate DDR3 Memory Modules
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, has today released its ultimate DDR3 memory kit. At 2400 MHz CL9 and 2000 MHz CL6, these ultra high frequency memory modules are available in standard 4GB (2GBx2) memory kits and are specifically tailored for Intel's P55 chipset and LGA-1156 CPUs.
The 2,400MHz CL9 memory modules are the fastest commercially available memory product in the world, allowing overclocking enthusiasts to reach unprecedented levels of performance to achieve the ultimate PC. In addition, G.Skill has also announced a series of ultra low latency DDR3 2,000MHz memory kits, including an extreme CL6, followed by CL7, CL8 and CL9, which perfectly match current Intel Core i5 750 and Core i7 860, 870 CPUs.
To ensure reliability with performance, G.Skill has worked with performance mainboard companies to ensure the best stability and compatibility. All new G.Skill memory modules require the latest mainboard BIOS version for best results, and the compatible mainboard list is shown on product section in G.Skill's official website.
The upcoming specs are listed in the following from:
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 may have cosmetic monetization
- Sapphire launches new AMD RX 570 16GB crypto mining card
- Fallout 76 isn't going free-to-play
- Anthem microtransactions detailed
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25