Sharkoon with new "Rush Power" power supply
Sharkoon Rush Power now available in 400, 500 and 600 Watt / efficient power supply with modular flat cable, 80-plus efficiency, Active PFC and 135mm Silent fan / MSRP 51.90 euros / available shortly: Series "Rush Power C" with appropriate attached cables
Sharkoon introduces two additional models to the 600-Watt power supply Rush Power SHA-R600M. Due to high customer demand, the "Rush Power" now also supports both 400-Watt and 500-Watt power classes. All three models meet ATX-2.31 specifications and therefore support both Intel and AMD systems. The "Rush Power" network features two separate 12V rails for a reliable and stabile power supply for CPU and disk drives, a 80-plus efficiency, active PFC and a modular cable system for space-saving ventilation and component supplies. A 135mm silent fan is provided for an efficient and silent cooling system.
For hardware installation a 10-pin SATA port, four 4-pin drive connectors and two 6-pin PCIe connectors are all provided. Attached to the power supply are both the 20+4 pin ATX and the 4+4 pin P8 power key cables, Sharkoon also provides a set of modular cables within shipping: For the graphic cards with a 400-Watt SHA-R400M, a 6-pin and 6+2 pin PCIe-cables are available. The two powerful 500 and 600-Watt models are both jointly equipped with four PCIe-connectors, including two with 8-pins for PCIe-2.0 graphic card. The kit also includes cables for connecting up to six SATA drives, five optical drives and a 3.5" drive. A power cable, eight language instructions manual, cable ties, screw set and a practical cable pouch are also included within shipping.
Sharkoon will soon introduce an additional power supply with secure fixed cables as the "Rush Power C" series.
End customers will find the Sharkoon "Rush Power" available immediately from authorized retailers.
Sharkoon Rush Power 400W: MSRP 51.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 500W: MSRP 59.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 600W: MSRP 69.90 euros
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Power series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit