AVADirect Launches Tesla¬ô HPC Personal Supercomputer
Twinsburg, OH - Nov.19, 2009
Today AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announced the release of its new 4U Tesla¬ô HPC Personal Supercomputer based on the massively parallel CUDATM architecture. Offering up to a total of 1,920 streaming GPU cores, nearly 8 Teraflops of processing performance, 144GB of RAM and supporting dual XEON 5500 Quad Core Processors, AVADirect is able to provide the power of a supercomputing cluster in a design compact enough to fit on your desk.
"This is truly an exciting time for us. To be able to offer computational power so unbelievably dense at 1/100th the price of a full computing cluster is simply groundbreaking. With several of these implemented at an institution can you imagine the amount of time and money that will be saved? Researchers won't have to fight for use of a single multi-million dollar machine, no more out of control energy costs, simpler IT maintenance, massive cost saving on hardware, etc. This really has the potential to change the game", says Director of Marketing and co-owner Misha Troshin. AVADirect provides its new fully configurable HPC Personal Supercomputer under the server section of its website.
Configure the system by going to the system configurator
For more information, click here
AVADirect.com, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building custom computer systems to exact customer specifications. AVADirect.com products include: manageable and redundant servers, performance notebooks, high-end workstations, gaming systems, business desktops, and Domestic PC's. AVADirect is ISO 9001; 2008 Certified, Microsoft Gold Certified, Intel Premier Provider, AMD Gold Solution Provider, GSA Schedule Contractor, and BBB Accredited.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit