Evercool - Launch of "Armor"-HDD Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, EVERCOOL would like to one HDD cooler named "Armor".
People pay more and more attention on computer cooling nowadays. Therefore, not only for CPU coolers and NB cooling pads, but for hard disc cooler, Evercool is also going to launch one HDD cooler named "Armor", which can be compatible with 5.25" hard disc.
Although the space of Armor is small, the real capacity is not small. Armor converts the dual 5.25" drive bays into a three 3.5" H.D.D.. 8cm fan with two ball bearing makes fan's life get longer. In addition, the meshed and fashionable design is like the protected armor and increases the air convection to make the greater cooling effect.
To consider the inconvenience and problems of fan cleaning, the filter is designed to a dismantled one, so that users can clean or exchange the filter to keep its inside clean easily and filter the dust effectively that is a convenient design and considerate feature. Moreover, the other advantage of Armor is shock absorption design. The four rubber spacers at the bottom can absorb the shock, protect the hard disc and reduce the damage of hard disc from shock.
Latest News Posts
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit