Evercool - Launch of "Armor"-HDD Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, EVERCOOL would like to one HDD cooler named "Armor".
People pay more and more attention on computer cooling nowadays. Therefore, not only for CPU coolers and NB cooling pads, but for hard disc cooler, Evercool is also going to launch one HDD cooler named "Armor", which can be compatible with 5.25" hard disc.
Although the space of Armor is small, the real capacity is not small. Armor converts the dual 5.25" drive bays into a three 3.5" H.D.D.. 8cm fan with two ball bearing makes fan's life get longer. In addition, the meshed and fashionable design is like the protected armor and increases the air convection to make the greater cooling effect.
To consider the inconvenience and problems of fan cleaning, the filter is designed to a dismantled one, so that users can clean or exchange the filter to keep its inside clean easily and filter the dust effectively that is a convenient design and considerate feature. Moreover, the other advantage of Armor is shock absorption design. The four rubber spacers at the bottom can absorb the shock, protect the hard disc and reduce the damage of hard disc from shock.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit