BIOSTAR Launches GeForce GT240 Graphics Card
November 17, 2009, Taipei Taiwan, BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide. Today announced the GeForce GT240 series graphics card VN2403THG1. The GeForce GT240 GPU is based on 40nm manufacturing process which the same with GeForce 210 and GeForce GT220 GPUs. The BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 packs 96 processing cores can make you enjoy faster and smoother gaming on Windows 7 and take full advantage of the great new features of Windows 7 such as drag and drop conversion of videos to your portable device using Microsoft DirectCompute.
Leverage 96 CUDA® cores to run the latest GPU-accelerated applications like MotionDSP vReveal, Cyberlink MediaShow with Face tagging, and many more at speeds up to 50% faster than prior generation. They are fully support for the latest DirectX 10.1 multimedia gaming standard, and even support native HDMI output offering the audio-visual experience available on the market today.
Experience BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 with NVIDIA® PhysX technology on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, and other GPU PhysX titles with speeds 2x faster than the competition. Enjoy 40% faster HD gaming on other popular titles like Borderlands and Darkest of Days.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit