BIOSTAR Launches GeForce GT240 Graphics Card
November 17, 2009, Taipei Taiwan, BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide. Today announced the GeForce GT240 series graphics card VN2403THG1. The GeForce GT240 GPU is based on 40nm manufacturing process which the same with GeForce 210 and GeForce GT220 GPUs. The BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 packs 96 processing cores can make you enjoy faster and smoother gaming on Windows 7 and take full advantage of the great new features of Windows 7 such as drag and drop conversion of videos to your portable device using Microsoft DirectCompute.
Leverage 96 CUDA® cores to run the latest GPU-accelerated applications like MotionDSP vReveal, Cyberlink MediaShow with Face tagging, and many more at speeds up to 50% faster than prior generation. They are fully support for the latest DirectX 10.1 multimedia gaming standard, and even support native HDMI output offering the audio-visual experience available on the market today.
Experience BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 with NVIDIA® PhysX technology on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, and other GPU PhysX titles with speeds 2x faster than the competition. Enjoy 40% faster HD gaming on other popular titles like Borderlands and Darkest of Days.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam