Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide comes in an elegant metal housing with a slide-out USB connector / Capacities in 2, 4 and 8 GB / MRSP starting at 7 Euros
Sharkoon is expanding its Flexi-Drive line-up of USB sticks with a new model. The Flexi-Drive Slide is enclosed in an elegant, two-sided metal casing - one side in aluminium and the other painted in high-gloss black with red lettering.
The intuitive design uses an integrated, cap-less protection system for the USB connector and can be easily extended or retracted through the slide-out mechanism.
With its slim measurements of 20mm x 50mm x 8mm (W x L x D), the Flexi-Drive Slide is only as big as a small matchbox. The USB stick reads at 12.5 MB/s and writes at 4.8 MB/s.
The Plug & Play device is bootable and available in the capacities of 2, 4 and 8 gigabytes.
Suggested Retail Prices:
2 GB: 7,00 Euros
4 GB: 11,00 Euros
8 GB: 22,00 Euros
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide available immediately from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions