Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital in revised version
Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital R: 5.1 Dolby Headset with only one power supply for Headset and Sound Control Unit / MSRP 99.90 euros / Separately available Sharkoon X-Tatic Universal PSU: MSRP 8.90 euros
Sharkoon has optimized their Dolby-certified 5.1 headset "X-Tatic Digital" and in the process simplified its particular operation. Instead of previously utilizing two power supply units, the X-Tatic Digital requires only one power supply to provide power to the headset and the Sound Control Unit. The compact power supply is also accompanied with a travel adapter for use in the U.S. and UK. Owners of the X-Tatic Digital Revision III, which was shipped with two power supplies, can purchase the newly designed power supply separately and refrain from having to use two bulky power adapters in the future. In addition, Sharkoon has also simplified the headset connection to the X-box controller and no longer comes in its former heat-sealed Blister, but rather in a quick and easy to open re-sealable package.
Whether a PC, Mac, Home-theater System, DVD player, X-box, or Playstation: The Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital can be connected to virtually all analog and digital audio sources. The headset cable ends in a nine-pin analog connector, which is then connected into the enclosed cable adapter to the Sound Control Unit and other digital audio devices. In addition to the optical digital input, the control unit has a USB port that connects to a PC or Playstation. The X-box is connected to the microphone via a 2.5mm headset jack located on the cable port.
The Sound Control Unit offers a built-in Dolby Digital decoder and numerous other sound settings. In addition to the output Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic supports the Sound Control Unit, the chat function under PS3, X-box and X-box 360, as well as the sound setting of Time Delay (TD) and Dynamic Ranks Control (DRC). With a signal delay for the rear and center speakers, and the dynamic range alignment between high and low frequencies, the audio signal is reproduced even more authentically.
Eight speakers, a subwoofer, and a high-end amplifier provide a rich, authentic surround sound. An adjustable, padded headband and ear pieces provide a comfortable fit. The detachable microphone can be flexibly adapted to any desired position. The cable operator located on the 360cm long headphone cable controls the overall volume and also the individual volume of the different channels.
End customers will find the Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital R available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 99.90 euros.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic Universal PSU (compatible with the Sharkoon X-Tatic Revision III) is available for 8.90 euros MSRP.
For more information, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit