Deliver real performance.
Diamond Radeon HD 4870 X2 - XOC¬≥ H2O Edition Graphics card.
"Unleash the power and Unlock Performance"
A New HD Visual Experience
Vienna, Austria -August 15, 2008- Diamond Multimedia (www.diamondmm.com), a leading manufacturer of PC graphics cards, sound cards and communications products, launched today, the Diamond Radeon¬ô HD 4870 X2 - XOC¬≥ H2O edition graphics card. This card offers exquisite gaming capabilities combined with state of the art efficiency.
The Diamond Radeon HD 4870 X2 - XOC¬≥ H2O,edition is a dual slot Monster card sitting on a PCI-Express 2.0 slot, loaded with 2GB of DDR5 memory and over clock speeds of 800 MHz on each GPU. The memory speed is OCed to rev at 1100 MHz and is designed with 1600 stream processors. "This adrenaline pumped card on steroids will make our competitors card look like a Ford Pinto station wagon engine" says, Mario Gastelum, Director of Product Development & Engineering. Diamond brings the same engineering mentality to it's high performance line of Radeon graphics boards that AMG brings to a Mercedes Benz". This finely tuned beast was re-engineered, to go beyond what our competitors are capable of delivering to their end consumers; the real Super RV 770 came out of the closet today to deliver a "real can of ass whooping".
The HD 4870 X2 - XOC¬≥ H2O edition provides plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX¬ô upgradeability with up to quad-GPU support. Continuing with ATI's Power Play and 55nm processing technology, this card is the fastest, period. We took the same engineering approach from the success of the Diamond Radeon HD 4870 XOC H2O edition and we redesigned the firmware to enable end users to go beyond the normal over clocked speeds and allow them to push their cards for higher performance via the catalyst control center." The GPU's has been unlocked to push cards to GPU settings of up to 990 Mhz and Memory of up 1200 Mhz. Diamond and Smoothcreations worked closely with Koolance engineering to ensure we had a robust and high performance water cooled solution that allowed Diamond engineers to push the performance envelope. And Koolance flawless was able to accomplish that.
All Diamond video cards carry the Diamond guarantee of quality assurance. Unlike many cards that are simply first to market, Diamond carefully tests and retests every new model for its ratio of performance to reliability. Diamond is legendary in the PC video card business for its less than 1 percent return rate. Diamond cards use superior connectors, cables and components, as well as undergo more thorough testing for heat susceptibility and durability.
Diamond Multimedia's ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 - XOC¬≥ H2O Edition will be available for purchase starting August 18, 2008 at Premier Boutique System Builder Smoothcreations. http://www.smoothcreations.com/
About Diamond Multimedia
Diamond provides the absolute best quality in advanced graphics, digital television, communications and sound hardware solutions for home and business users. Diamond products stand for performance, quality and value.
For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as a pioneer in the graphics, sound and communications industries and as a key player in launching the multimedia revolution. Diamond is a new type of multimedia company that brings all of the differing technologies together under one brand. Diamond Multimedia is partnered with some of the top technology companies, including AMD, as an ATI graphics provider.
Diamond products are available to the public throughout North America through retailers, resellers and systems integrators, as well as, top technology product distributors. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth, California. https://www.diamondmm.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit