Super Talent Adds New Pico D to World's Smallest USB Family
Chrome Swivel Hologram Lid Redefines Elegance
San Jose, California - August 13, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the addition of a stylish new swivel model to its ultra-petite PICO USB drive series, dubbed Pico D.
Super Talent achieves maximum miniaturization in the Pico series, renowned as one of the world's tiniest USB families, by using chip-on-board (COB) technology. While typical USB drives are 2.5-inches in length, the Pico D measures only 1.4-inches. Moreover, Pico drives are shock resistant, water resistant, and support up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds. The Pico D is available now from NewEgg and NewBiiz in capacities up to 8GB.
"Pico D is an exceptionally smart looking product. But after you carry it in your pocket and use it for a while you realize that there's much more to it than handsome looks; very few other USB drives can measure up to the Pico D in features, performance and quality", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. "Our engineers and manufacturing people fussed over minute details for months before we took Pico D to production, so the finished drive has an unmatched feel of quality to it", James added.
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. The 8GB Pico-D drive, part number STU8GPDS, will be available this week from NewBiiz and NewEgg for under $40.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of date of announcement and is subject to change without notice. Usable capacity varies. Patents pending.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard