Super Talent Adds New Pico D to World's Smallest USB Family
Chrome Swivel Hologram Lid Redefines Elegance
San Jose, California - August 13, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the addition of a stylish new swivel model to its ultra-petite PICO USB drive series, dubbed Pico D.
Super Talent achieves maximum miniaturization in the Pico series, renowned as one of the world's tiniest USB families, by using chip-on-board (COB) technology. While typical USB drives are 2.5-inches in length, the Pico D measures only 1.4-inches. Moreover, Pico drives are shock resistant, water resistant, and support up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds. The Pico D is available now from NewEgg and NewBiiz in capacities up to 8GB.
"Pico D is an exceptionally smart looking product. But after you carry it in your pocket and use it for a while you realize that there's much more to it than handsome looks; very few other USB drives can measure up to the Pico D in features, performance and quality", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. "Our engineers and manufacturing people fussed over minute details for months before we took Pico D to production, so the finished drive has an unmatched feel of quality to it", James added.
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. The 8GB Pico-D drive, part number STU8GPDS, will be available this week from NewBiiz and NewEgg for under $40.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of date of announcement and is subject to change without notice. Usable capacity varies. Patents pending.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit