Super Talent Adds New Pico D to World's Smallest USB Family
Chrome Swivel Hologram Lid Redefines Elegance
San Jose, California - August 13, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the addition of a stylish new swivel model to its ultra-petite PICO USB drive series, dubbed Pico D.
Super Talent achieves maximum miniaturization in the Pico series, renowned as one of the world's tiniest USB families, by using chip-on-board (COB) technology. While typical USB drives are 2.5-inches in length, the Pico D measures only 1.4-inches. Moreover, Pico drives are shock resistant, water resistant, and support up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds. The Pico D is available now from NewEgg and NewBiiz in capacities up to 8GB.
"Pico D is an exceptionally smart looking product. But after you carry it in your pocket and use it for a while you realize that there's much more to it than handsome looks; very few other USB drives can measure up to the Pico D in features, performance and quality", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. "Our engineers and manufacturing people fussed over minute details for months before we took Pico D to production, so the finished drive has an unmatched feel of quality to it", James added.
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. The 8GB Pico-D drive, part number STU8GPDS, will be available this week from NewBiiz and NewEgg for under $40.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of date of announcement and is subject to change without notice. Usable capacity varies. Patents pending.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam
- Dreadnought, The Free-To-Play Team-Based Spaceship Shooter, Officially Launches on Steam