Silicon Power USB Flash Drives Compatible with Windows 7
Taipei, Taiwan?Flash memory module manufacturer, Silicon Power announced today that their USB flash drive series have passed Windows 7 compatibility tests and acquired Windows 7 certification. The upcoming of Touch, Ultima and LuxMini series will support Windows 7 as well. For users upgrading, they need not worry about compatibility issues!
There are plenty of USB drivers out there. It is essential how to exceed customers' expectations regarding speed, function and looks. In addition to compatible with Windows 7 to fulfill the customer need, Silicon Power also provide customer the Smartkit application, which featuring security, PC-lock, boot disk, file encryption and compression functionalities.
All Silicon Power products are in compliance with strict RoHS standards, and offer lifetime warranty to give users a peace of mind.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit