Maelstrom is King
When it comes to gaming chassis modification and upgrade, expandability is something that end-users look to when searching for the most capable of systems. The world of computer components changes at a constant pace and expandability becomes important when it comes to acquiring new technologies and multiple components. The design and development team at In Win constantly base their ideas off of what end-users require during their gaming experience, and the Maelstrom is no exception.
Exquisite and durable paint job
The Maelstrom is fitted with a coat of dark metallic paint that not only works to show the Maelstrom's intimidating character, but also protects against humidity and oxidation. This will help expand the lifespan of the chassis.
Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
A whopping total of nine 12cm fans blanket the interior of the Maelstrom, providing an unparalleled thermal solution. Mesh vents on the front, top, and side panel offer superior ventilation and trap dust and other objects that could clog your system.
Excellent acoustic and vibration solutions
Carefully laid inside the chassis are several acoustic absorbers that help to efficiently reduce noise and shocks that are a result of your interior components.
User friendly mechanical design
The patented shock-free railing system makes upgrading a breeze. The rails are lined with rubber that absorb shocks and extend the life of your drives.
The Maelstrom is a king in the expansion arena. Able to support a total of four CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX, as well as 11 5.25" Drives, the Maelstrom over-accommodates for the most stringent of users.
The Maelstrom from In Win is anything but discreet. Aside from the nine 12cm fans, the Maelstrom includes retaining holes at the rear for water cooling, providing an even more advanced cooling solution for your system. The PSU is designed to mount at the bottom of the chassis and retains an independent ventilation hole, providing excellent cooling and prolonging the components' lifespan.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series