Maelstrom is King
When it comes to gaming chassis modification and upgrade, expandability is something that end-users look to when searching for the most capable of systems. The world of computer components changes at a constant pace and expandability becomes important when it comes to acquiring new technologies and multiple components. The design and development team at In Win constantly base their ideas off of what end-users require during their gaming experience, and the Maelstrom is no exception.
Exquisite and durable paint job
The Maelstrom is fitted with a coat of dark metallic paint that not only works to show the Maelstrom's intimidating character, but also protects against humidity and oxidation. This will help expand the lifespan of the chassis.
Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
A whopping total of nine 12cm fans blanket the interior of the Maelstrom, providing an unparalleled thermal solution. Mesh vents on the front, top, and side panel offer superior ventilation and trap dust and other objects that could clog your system.
Excellent acoustic and vibration solutions
Carefully laid inside the chassis are several acoustic absorbers that help to efficiently reduce noise and shocks that are a result of your interior components.
User friendly mechanical design
The patented shock-free railing system makes upgrading a breeze. The rails are lined with rubber that absorb shocks and extend the life of your drives.
The Maelstrom is a king in the expansion arena. Able to support a total of four CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX, as well as 11 5.25" Drives, the Maelstrom over-accommodates for the most stringent of users.
The Maelstrom from In Win is anything but discreet. Aside from the nine 12cm fans, the Maelstrom includes retaining holes at the rear for water cooling, providing an even more advanced cooling solution for your system. The PSU is designed to mount at the bottom of the chassis and retains an independent ventilation hole, providing excellent cooling and prolonging the components' lifespan.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit