Media Alert: ASUS announces The Ultimate Force (TUF) series
TUF series delivers features for achieving preeminent stability, compatibility and durability.
The first product named in the line is SABERTOOTH 55i.
Based on Intel® P55 chipset and purpose-designed for durability, SABERTOOTH 55i motherboard is equipped with a wealth of exclusive TUF features built to provide the most reliable computing experience.
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology to provide the 50% larger cooling area for maximum heat dissipation.
- CoolMem! Fan Frame to provide an effective and easy DIY way to cool the memory for improving system stability and memory life.
- E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power] design dramatically improves system efficiency (exclusive to this motherboard).
- TUF Caps. & MOSFETs [certified through military-grade standards], provide rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions.
- MemOK! provides super compatibility and Drive Xpert to automatically back up vital data at any time with ease.
With those features, SABERTOOTH 55i is built to be the toughest Mb in the world.
Images available here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit