SilverStone Introduce GRANDIA SERIES GD04 Ultimate HTPC Chassis
We would like to introduce you our current SilverStone new HTPC, GD04:
GD04 has a beautifully proportioned exterior and powerful thermal capability that rivals the best tower chassis.
From the front, the GD04 is shaped similarly to most home theater components, but the depth was reduced to a mere 32 cm.
Even though GD04's diminutive size allows it to easily integrate into any home theater cabinet, it can still accommodate an impressive list of standard components such as 5.25" optical drive, two 3.5" hard drives, a 2.5" SSD, a standard ATX power supply, and two high-end graphics cards up to 10.5 inches.
Cooling duty in the GD04 is handled by three filtered 120mm fans designed with the same positive air pressure as the Fortress FT01, this enables class-leading cooling efficiency, reduced dust buildup, and silent operation.
To make installation simpler, there is even enough space for cable management to be easily accomplished without the need for short cabled or modular power supply.
Features in overview:
- Incredible 32 cm depth to fit comfortably inside home theater cabinet
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Support expansion cards up to 10.5 inches
- Three silent 120mm fans included
- Thick 8.0mm aluminum front panel with premium styling
- Designed with cable routing for easy installation
- Support power supply up to 180mm long
- Support 2.5" hard drive or SSD (Solid-state drive)
The SilverStone Grandia GD04 is available in europe from 29th september 2009.
The recommended enduser price is : 81,60 EUR (excl. VAT).
For more information you are welcome to visit our website:
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit