Win up to $9000 in GIGABYTE Graphics Card Overclocking Competition
"Beat Me If You Dare" competition offers a total cash purse of US$9000 and cutting-edge hardware prizes
Taipei, Taiwan, 11th September, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces the launch of a global Graphics Card overclocking competition, Beat Me If You Dare. This event coincides with the recent announcement of GIGABYTE's latest family of Graphics Cards, the Super Overclock Series. Contestants around the world are invited to compete against the top scores set by GIGABYTE's in-house overclocking team to win cash and prizes.
The champion of each round will receive USD1,500 cash. Second prize is a new GIGABYTE GTX295 graphics card, the latest high-end NVIDIA card with dual GTX200 GPUs. The third place winner in each round will receive a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA GTX285 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX285 GPU).
As an added bonus, any contestant that beats the benchmark set by the GIGABYTE team will double his/her prize.
There will also be a lucky draw for all Beat Me If You Dare entries with the winner receiving a professional GIGABYTE gaming mouse, GM-M8000.
The Beat Me If You Dare competition will run for three rounds starting on Oct 1st and finishing on December 31st. The GIGABYTE Graphics Card team will announce a unique theme for each round on the event website. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3DMark Vantage performance scores and benchmark fps score in Resident Evil 5.
Contestants may use any brand of Graphics Card but all scores must be recorded with the appropriate chipset as laid out in the competition website.
For more details of the Super Overclock Series, please visit the GIGABYTE Graphics Card webpage at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit