ADAPTEC TO SHOWCASE HIGH-PERFORMANCE SSD/HDD HYBRID ARRAYS AT VMWORLD IN SAN FRANCISCO, AUG. 31 - SEPT. 3
Demonstration of Adaptec Storage Controllers Using SSDs & HDDs in VMware Environment to Increase System Performance, Improve System Utilization and Reduce Capital and Operating Costs
WHO: Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT)
WHAT: The global leader in I/O innovation, will be exhibiting at VMworld 2009 in San Francisco, Calif., Aug. 31 - Sept. 3
Located in booth 1326 in Moscone Center South, Adaptec will be demonstrating how it's Unified Serial® Storage Controllers work with solid state drives (SSDs) to manage High-Performance Hybrid Arrays (HPHAs) - storage arrays using both SSDs and hard disk drives (HDDs). HPHAs can deliver up to 5 times the I/O performance, offer data centers savings in capital and operating expenses of up to 50% and provide dramatic reduction in power consumption over HDD-only arrays.
WHEN: Aug. 31 - Sept. 3, 2009
WHERE: VMworld 2009, Moscone Center South, San Francisco, Calif., Booth 1326
See the power of SSD-enabled Adaptec solutions
Speak with Adaptec's director of marketing, Scott Cleland, regarding the value of HPHAs in demanding data centers
Learn about Adaptec's new data center/cloud computing solutions
Interact with demos of Adaptec's products running VMware vSphere
Understand the benefits of Adaptec's data conditioning technologies, including Intelligent Power Management and Zero-Maintenance Cache Protection
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard