Patriot Kicks into Action with Capcom's Street Fighter IV!
Patriot and Capcom® team up to bundle Street Fighter IV with Patriot Extreme products.
Fremont, California, USA, August 25, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced an exclusive licensing agreement with Capcom®, granting rights to manufacture and market 'Capcom Action Packs,' Patriot products bundled with the PC software title Street Fighter IV.
Patriot has set up an innovative campaign that packages Patriot products with a downloadable version of Capcom's Street Fighter IV for the PC. The Street Fighter series burst onto the scene in the late 80s and gained worldwide attention with the arcade game Street Fighter II. Patriot has packaged Street Fighter IV with several of their top products: 32GB Xporter Boost, their complete Torqx SSD series, and three of their top gaming modules for both DDR2 and DDR3.
"We are truly inspired to partner with an industry leader like Capcom and bundle their amazing PC game, Street Fighter IV, with select Patriot products," says Eric Ackerson, Patriot's Director of Marketing. "I'm a huge fan of the series, going back to playing in arcades and more recently on console and PC. The game play is incredible on the PC and scales well to the hardware of each system. Patriot's partnership with industry leaders such as Capcom, help consumers get a little more out of their purchase. People want value for their purchase and the biggest value that we can offer are packages that offer 'value ad' across multiple items."
"We're thrilled to be able to offer Street Fighter IV PC free with Patriot's high performance memory products," says Christian Svensson, Capcom's Corporate Officer/Vice-President - Strategic Planning & Business Development. "Patriot has been an outstanding partner for Capcom and we look forward to finding more ways for us to work together in the future."
For more information about Patriot's Capcom Action Packs and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit