GET IMBA AT GAMESCOM 2009
Razer Launches Its First MMO Gaming Mouse, And A Hybrid Gaming Surface
Germany, Cologne - Aug 19, 2009 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Naga and the Razer Megasoma at gamescom 2009, from August 19-23 in Cologne, Germany. The Razer Naga is the next level in gaming mice for MMO players, tested in participation with leading MMO gamers and community sites such as Curse.com; it gives gamers the competitive edge. Also showcasing at gamescom is the Razer Megasoma, a premium hybrid gaming mouse mat that combines all the best features of a hard and soft mouse mat into one. Product demonstrations will be held at the Razer booth in Hall 9, #C-022 and in the meeting rooms in Hall 4, #A-050
"Gaming interfaces have been growing but there's a gap in providing gamers a true experience of control in the virtual world," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer. "Razer's engineering team addresses this issue with the Razer Naga, designed to be unique and innovative by offering MMO players more customization and balance in-game. The Razer Megasoma provides support in utilizing the most efficient gaming environment; it's a hybrid gaming mouse mat catering to both hard and soft mat users with its optimal tracking performance."
Get Imba with the Razer Naga
The Razer Naga MMO gaming mouse provides uniquely innovative gameplay features. The Razer Naga's customizable interface allows gamers to program and command the mouse in-game to fit their specific needs. Razer understands the critical features of the keyboard commands in MMO interfaces; the slightest delay or mistake that occurs in raids and arenas can result in a fatal outcome. The Razer Naga's distinctive 12 button thumb grid is designed to aid gamers by eliminating excessive clicking on the keyboard spell keys (1 through 12) while freeing up the hands to focus on movement and modifier keys. The Razer Naga is designed to offer a different approach to gaming with instant access to many commands at the click of your thumb, making it more convenient and accessible.
The Razer Naga's add-on software, in conjunction with the supported titles, enables gamers to save unlimited profiles and program thousands of different in-game commands for each character you choose to play without the hassle of remapping every time you re-spec. The ergonomic form factor gives players comfort and optimized control to every button. Razer's engineers have raised the bar as the new interfaces of this gaming mouse bridges the gap between the game, peripheral and the user with customization, stimulating interaction and easy control. With the Razer Naga, get overpowered, get the advantage. Get Imba.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media