GET IMBA AT GAMESCOM 2009
Razer Launches Its First MMO Gaming Mouse, And A Hybrid Gaming Surface
Germany, Cologne - Aug 19, 2009 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Naga and the Razer Megasoma at gamescom 2009, from August 19-23 in Cologne, Germany. The Razer Naga is the next level in gaming mice for MMO players, tested in participation with leading MMO gamers and community sites such as Curse.com; it gives gamers the competitive edge. Also showcasing at gamescom is the Razer Megasoma, a premium hybrid gaming mouse mat that combines all the best features of a hard and soft mouse mat into one. Product demonstrations will be held at the Razer booth in Hall 9, #C-022 and in the meeting rooms in Hall 4, #A-050
"Gaming interfaces have been growing but there's a gap in providing gamers a true experience of control in the virtual world," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer. "Razer's engineering team addresses this issue with the Razer Naga, designed to be unique and innovative by offering MMO players more customization and balance in-game. The Razer Megasoma provides support in utilizing the most efficient gaming environment; it's a hybrid gaming mouse mat catering to both hard and soft mat users with its optimal tracking performance."
Get Imba with the Razer Naga
The Razer Naga MMO gaming mouse provides uniquely innovative gameplay features. The Razer Naga's customizable interface allows gamers to program and command the mouse in-game to fit their specific needs. Razer understands the critical features of the keyboard commands in MMO interfaces; the slightest delay or mistake that occurs in raids and arenas can result in a fatal outcome. The Razer Naga's distinctive 12 button thumb grid is designed to aid gamers by eliminating excessive clicking on the keyboard spell keys (1 through 12) while freeing up the hands to focus on movement and modifier keys. The Razer Naga is designed to offer a different approach to gaming with instant access to many commands at the click of your thumb, making it more convenient and accessible.
The Razer Naga's add-on software, in conjunction with the supported titles, enables gamers to save unlimited profiles and program thousands of different in-game commands for each character you choose to play without the hassle of remapping every time you re-spec. The ergonomic form factor gives players comfort and optimized control to every button. Razer's engineers have raised the bar as the new interfaces of this gaming mouse bridges the gap between the game, peripheral and the user with customization, stimulating interaction and easy control. With the Razer Naga, get overpowered, get the advantage. Get Imba.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard