Logitech Professional Presenter R800, Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 Help Keep Professionals on Time and on Point
FREMONT, Calif. - Aug. 5, 2009 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced two options to help you make a big impact during your next presentation - the Logitech® Professional Presenter R800 and the Logitech® Wireless Presenter R400. With laser pointing, wireless convenience and intuitive slideshow controls that can be found by touch, Logitech's new presenters give you the confidence to move freely around the room, so that you can focus on delivering a more effective and powerful presentation.
"When you give a presentation you want to engage with your audience, not the technology," said Rory Dooley, senior vice president and general manager of Logitech's Control Devices business unit. "Packed with features that are designed to make you a better presenter, the Professional Presenter R800 and Wireless Presenter R400 eliminate the need to run back and forth to your computer or interrupt your PowerPoint® presentation to tell your colleague to go to the next slide."
Logitech Professional Presenter R800
The Logitech Professional Presenter R800 puts you in complete control of your presentation. To keep you focused on the crowd and not the clock, the Professional Presenter R800 provides an easy-to-set timer with silent, vibrating alerts. The timer, displayed on a 1-by-1/2-inch LCD, is large enough to see with a quick glance - and vibrates when you have five, two and zero minutes left to present. Once the timer hits zero, it begins counting upward for up to 60 minutes so you can see how far you've exceeded your time limit. When you're moving around the room to engage your audience, at a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters), a reception-level indicator on the LCD keeps you from wandering too far. And with a brilliant green laser pointer it's easy to direct your audience's attention to specific information from across the room - even on flat-panel displays and in bright rooms.
Logitech Wireless Presenter R400
The Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 is designed to help you make your point in a smaller meeting room. The Wireless Presenter R400 provides a red laser pointer that is easy to see against most backgrounds. A battery power indicator ensures you always have the power you need to finish your presentation, while a range of up to 50 feet (15 meters) lets you move around the room for more engagement with your audience. And, the simple, compact design is easy to use and to take with you.
Both presenters feature a contoured shape that feels great in your hand, so you'll be comfortable no matter how long the presentation lasts. And, to make setup and transport easier, both presenters are plug-and-play - no software required. When it's time to pack up and go, the receiver stores in the presenter, while a carrying case ensures that the presenter is protected.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Professional Presenter R800 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in August for a suggested retail price of $99.99 (U.S.). The Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September for a suggested retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). Both products will also be available through Logitech for Business channels.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance