Active Media Products Releases Netbook SSD Upgrade Videos
3-Minute Videos Demonstrate How to Upgrade Dell® Mini 9 and Asus® Eee PC 901 Netbooks to High Performance SSDs
Fremont, California - August 3, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and WWF series USB drives, today released two new videos that demonstrate how to install the company's own SaberTooth brand of netbook SSDs into Dell Mini 9 and Asus Eee PC 900, 900A and 901 netbooks.
"Most people buy netbooks for affordability and functionality. But when they discover how slow the performance is they immediately want to upgrade. Our 3-minute tutorial videos teach netbook owners step-by-step how to install a SaberTooth SSD into popular netbooks. Most Mini 9 and Eee PC users don't realize how easy it is to turbo charge their netbooks." stated Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products' vice president of sales.
Active Media Products' line of SaberTooth SSDs are custom made for popular netbook models. SaberTooth AA SSDs are made for the Dell Mini 9. These SSDs are offered in 16GB and 32GB capacities and support sequential read speeds up to 82MB/sec, which is about twice as fast as the stock SSD. The Dell Mini 9 upgrade video can be seen here.
SaberTooth SS models have a SATA-II interface that supports sequential read speeds up to a blistering 155MB/sec in Eee PC 900, 900A and 901 netbooks. These SSDs are available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. The upgrade process is virtually identical for all three Eee PC models, and the upgrade video can be seen here.
SaberTooth netbook SSDs are guaranteed compatible and are available today through Amazon and Tiger Direct.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit