Synology® iPhone Application DS audio is Now Available on Apple® App Store
Taipei, Taiwan-July 21, 2009-Synology® Inc. today announced that the new Synology iPhoneTM application - DS audio is available for free download on the Apple® App Store, allowing Disk Station users to access their digital music with their iPhone/iPod® touch anytime, anywhere.
DS audio allows users to stream music stored on the Disk Station with their iPhone/iPod touch when Internet access is available. Users can search music with keywords and browse the songs by playlist, artist or album.
"The DS audio application allows Disk Station users to take advantage of the capabilities of the iPhone and iPod touch. It's easier than ever to access and enjoy favorite digital music from the Disk Station," said Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology.
The DS audio is now available for free download on Apple App Store.
The DS audio works with Synology Disk Station 2.2 firmware. The beta of DSM 2.2 firmware is now available for public's evaluation and its official version is expected to be released in September 2009.
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit