Synology® iPhone Application DS audio is Now Available on Apple® App Store
Taipei, Taiwan-July 21, 2009-Synology® Inc. today announced that the new Synology iPhoneTM application - DS audio is available for free download on the Apple® App Store, allowing Disk Station users to access their digital music with their iPhone/iPod® touch anytime, anywhere.
DS audio allows users to stream music stored on the Disk Station with their iPhone/iPod touch when Internet access is available. Users can search music with keywords and browse the songs by playlist, artist or album.
"The DS audio application allows Disk Station users to take advantage of the capabilities of the iPhone and iPod touch. It's easier than ever to access and enjoy favorite digital music from the Disk Station," said Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology.
The DS audio is now available for free download on Apple App Store.
The DS audio works with Synology Disk Station 2.2 firmware. The beta of DSM 2.2 firmware is now available for public's evaluation and its official version is expected to be released in September 2009.
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One