Extended LGA 1156 and LGA 1336 socket compatibility for Scythe CPU Coolers
Hamburg, Germany. 20. July 2009: Scythe Europe announces the release of Revision B CPU Coolers Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini. One of the major improvements besides the new package design is the extended socket compatibility which now allows to mount these Scythe CPU coolers an even wider range of sockets.
Thanks to the M.S.M.C. (Multiplatform Socket Mounting Clips) it is now possible to mount the CPU Coolers on socket LGA 1366 and the upcoming LGA 1156. This improvement allows the new Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini in the Revision B as well as a few more other Scythe CPU Coolers to gain more flexibility without requiring any further accessory. These new Clips have a wide range for the Push-Pins to slide and therefore can be mounted on the Intel® based platforms LGA 1366, LGA 1156 and LGA775 by using only one clip. Well known performance and silence features of Scythe products are hereby compatible to Core i7 as well as Core i5 processors. Furthermore clips for socket 478 (Intel®), 754, 939, AM2(+) and AM3 (AMD®) are supply as in the first of Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini.
The new Revision B CPU Coolers are available as of today for an unchanged MSRP as the followings:
Kama Angle Rev. B: 29,90 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja 2 Rev. B: 30,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja Mini Rev. B: 24,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 49.00 (excluding TAX).
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit