Extended LGA 1156 and LGA 1336 socket compatibility for Scythe CPU Coolers
Hamburg, Germany. 20. July 2009: Scythe Europe announces the release of Revision B CPU Coolers Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini. One of the major improvements besides the new package design is the extended socket compatibility which now allows to mount these Scythe CPU coolers an even wider range of sockets.
Thanks to the M.S.M.C. (Multiplatform Socket Mounting Clips) it is now possible to mount the CPU Coolers on socket LGA 1366 and the upcoming LGA 1156. This improvement allows the new Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini in the Revision B as well as a few more other Scythe CPU Coolers to gain more flexibility without requiring any further accessory. These new Clips have a wide range for the Push-Pins to slide and therefore can be mounted on the Intel® based platforms LGA 1366, LGA 1156 and LGA775 by using only one clip. Well known performance and silence features of Scythe products are hereby compatible to Core i7 as well as Core i5 processors. Furthermore clips for socket 478 (Intel®), 754, 939, AM2(+) and AM3 (AMD®) are supply as in the first of Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini.
The new Revision B CPU Coolers are available as of today for an unchanged MSRP as the followings:
Kama Angle Rev. B: 29,90 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja 2 Rev. B: 30,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja Mini Rev. B: 24,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 49.00 (excluding TAX).
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard