HIGHPOINT DEMOS HARDWARE RAID SERIES CONTROLLELRS WITH NATIVE LINUX SUPPORT
San Francisco, Calif. - This week at Linuxworld Conference and Expo, HighPoint will showcase its RocketRAID 3500 Family Series of (16/8/4) Channel Hardware RAID controllers with native Linux support in stable Linux kernel 2.6.25 at booth 1517 in the San Francisco Moscone Center North.
Linuxworld attendees will see the RocketRAID 3540 - 16 channel hardware RAID controller with industry leading RAID 6 performance with over 780MB/s Read and 685MB/s Write. The RocketRAID 3522 and 3520 are 8 channel hardware RAID controllers for internal or external storage for servers or video streaming environments. To complete the family series the RocketRAID 3510 is a 4 channel hardware RAID controller for workstations.
All RocketRAID 3500 Family Series controllers are powered by the Intel Xscale IOP341 (800MHz) processor and efficiently accelerated by HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture.
All RocketRAID 3500 Family Series controllers have native Linux support in stable Linux kernel 2.6.25. Linux distributions from (Fedora Core 9, Gentoo 2008.0, Open SuSE 11.0) will ship with Linux kernel 2.6.25 which will automatically detect the RocketRAID 3500 Family Series of controllers. Binary Linux drivers are not necessary during Linux installation and when users update their Linux kernel.
A special discount promotion up to $100 for the RocketRAID 3500 Family Series is occurring during the week of Linuxworld from online retailer Newegg.com.
HighPoint is also having a huge discount program for the RocketRAID 3500 Family Series from our distribution partners (BellMicro.com, D&H, ASI and MALABS)
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human weighs 42.5GB on the PS4
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync goes on pre-order
- The Crew 2 system requirements revealed: doesn't need much
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- ASUS is giving away its ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit