Thecus Unrivalled Performance and Security iSCSI Series for Modern Enterprises
08/05/2008- Aimed at enterprise and small & medium business environments, Thecus has been known to deliver stable storage device with unparallel performance and data security. Other than innovation in NAS technology, Thecus again rocks the storage world with the powerful iSCSI storage series, the i4500R and i5500, which deliver unbeatable value proposition for enterprises looking to store and secure valuable data.
Powered by Intel® Xscale CPU and 512MB of DDR memory, both the i4500R and i5500 are guaranteed to provide blazing data transfer speed, over 100MB/s for read and write under RAID 6. The i4500R and i5500 come with 4 and 5 hot-swappable SATA drive bays respectively that accommodate up to 4TB and 5TB of storage. A wide selection of RAID modes, including RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD, offer unbeatable security. Both iSCSI series use dedicated hardware controllers to configure the array, effectively shortening time required to build RAID than a software RAID array. When larger storage is required, users do not suffer from system downtime because both devices feature online RAID capacity expansion, which means that users can have bigger hard disks added to available slot and joining an existing RAID without having to power down the system.
Craving for incredible performance and dynamic storage volume management? With block level data transmission over regular Ethernet, Thecus iSCSI technology allows numerous host access to the units through the iSCSI protocol at unprecedented read and write performance under RAID data protection. Delivering unrivalled iSCSI performance, uninterrupted data capacity expansion, and air-tight security, Thecus iSCSI series is the complete package and has solutions to answer each and every requirement from enterprise application environment.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Wireless Media Bank products. The company was established in 2003 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfil the storage needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit