Shuttle presents the X50 Barebone, Make your own All-in-One-PC
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now shipping the All-in-One-PC X 5000TA that was shown at the Computex in Taipei as a barebone. Now users can decide for themselves which components should be installed in their All-in-One-PC.
Now individualists can really get their money's worth. With the Shuttle X50 Barebone the decision for HDD or SSD, 512 MB or 2 GB DDR2-memory is totally left to the purchaser of this little gem that is only 3.6 cm thin.
Shuttle is delivering the barebone, available in both black or white, with an Intel Atom 330 dual-core processor (2x 1.6 GHz), 15.6" touchscreen, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, card reader, Gigabit-LAN, WLAN (Draft-N), stereo speakers, microphone and a fanless 65 Watt power supply.
"The market introduction of the X50 Barebone has enabled customers to adapt Shuttle's All-in-One-PC even more flexibly to their own requirements," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For sophisticated technical users it can be built in only a few steps."
The detailed installation guide is a helpful tool for the installation of missing components or for upgrading the hard disk and memory. The operating system is then deployed via USB drive or via the network.
The Shuttle X50 Barebone is available from specialist retailers from the end of June 2009. Shuttle's recommended retail price is EUR 361 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top