Shuttle presents the X50 Barebone, Make your own All-in-One-PC
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now shipping the All-in-One-PC X 5000TA that was shown at the Computex in Taipei as a barebone. Now users can decide for themselves which components should be installed in their All-in-One-PC.
Now individualists can really get their money's worth. With the Shuttle X50 Barebone the decision for HDD or SSD, 512 MB or 2 GB DDR2-memory is totally left to the purchaser of this little gem that is only 3.6 cm thin.
Shuttle is delivering the barebone, available in both black or white, with an Intel Atom 330 dual-core processor (2x 1.6 GHz), 15.6" touchscreen, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, card reader, Gigabit-LAN, WLAN (Draft-N), stereo speakers, microphone and a fanless 65 Watt power supply.
"The market introduction of the X50 Barebone has enabled customers to adapt Shuttle's All-in-One-PC even more flexibly to their own requirements," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For sophisticated technical users it can be built in only a few steps."
The detailed installation guide is a helpful tool for the installation of missing components or for upgrading the hard disk and memory. The operating system is then deployed via USB drive or via the network.
The Shuttle X50 Barebone is available from specialist retailers from the end of June 2009. Shuttle's recommended retail price is EUR 361 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz