Shuttle presents the X50 Barebone, Make your own All-in-One-PC
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now shipping the All-in-One-PC X 5000TA that was shown at the Computex in Taipei as a barebone. Now users can decide for themselves which components should be installed in their All-in-One-PC.
Now individualists can really get their money's worth. With the Shuttle X50 Barebone the decision for HDD or SSD, 512 MB or 2 GB DDR2-memory is totally left to the purchaser of this little gem that is only 3.6 cm thin.
Shuttle is delivering the barebone, available in both black or white, with an Intel Atom 330 dual-core processor (2x 1.6 GHz), 15.6" touchscreen, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, card reader, Gigabit-LAN, WLAN (Draft-N), stereo speakers, microphone and a fanless 65 Watt power supply.
"The market introduction of the X50 Barebone has enabled customers to adapt Shuttle's All-in-One-PC even more flexibly to their own requirements," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For sophisticated technical users it can be built in only a few steps."
The detailed installation guide is a helpful tool for the installation of missing components or for upgrading the hard disk and memory. The operating system is then deployed via USB drive or via the network.
The Shuttle X50 Barebone is available from specialist retailers from the end of June 2009. Shuttle's recommended retail price is EUR 361 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard