ZOTAC Expands GeForce® GTX 275 Family
New GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB delivers large amounts of video memory
HONG KONG - Jun. 23, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes the latest addition to its award-winning GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card lineup - the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB -- ushering in a new era of high resolution gaming with its high performance graphics processor and large amount of video memory.
Packing 1792MB of screaming-fast GDDR3 video memory, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB is ready to take on high resolution gaming with resolutions up to 2560x1600. An ultra-wide 448-bit memory interface ensures communications between the video memory and graphics processor occur at lightning-fast speeds for vivid and realistic visuals.
"We try to deliver the best performance value for gamers. With the new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB, we've managed to achieve a balance of performance and value for those that demand more video memory for gaming at extreme HD resolutions," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The 1792MB of video memory is paired with 240 blazing-fast stream processors ready to take on the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX® enabled 3D games and applications. The 240 stream processors are backed by 2nd Generation NVIDIA® Unified Architecture that delivers greater performance and efficiency than the previous generation for unprecedented levels of performance.
A full copy of Race Driver: GRID is bundled with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB to take advantage of the graphics card's performance prowess. Race Driver: GRID places gamers into the driver's seat of various racecars in different events - drifting, circuit, LeMans and others - on racetracks all around the world.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB is backed by the ZOTAC Extended Warranty. ZOTAC stands by the quality of its products, but in the case anything goes wrong, the ZOTAC Extended Warranty ensures customers will have a trouble-free experience.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275.
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics processor
240 stream processors
Core clock: 633 MHz
Shader clock: 1404 MHz
1792MB of high-speed GDDR3 memory
Memory clock: 2268 MHz
448-bit memory interface
Dual dual-link DVI output (HDCP compatible)
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 3.0 compatible
NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
NVIDIA® Stereoscopic 3D ready
Race Driver: GRID game bundle
Extended Warranty (Please visit https://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit