Spire Introduces PowerCube Mini-ITX Case, Computing Just Got Smaller
Introducing the future of MINI-ITX, The Spire PowerCube. Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your PC has to move with the times.
This stylish and innovative case is a designer piece on its own. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with front integrated Audio and USB ports to provide you maximum connectivity and flexibility. Placement horizontal or vertical makes the PowerCube great for home or office use. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight SGCC Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Dust Free design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen, Radiation protected
- ITX Motherboard Compatible
- Rear PCI Exhauster Spacing
The Spire PowerCube is compatible with all Mini ITX type mainboards available on the market today.
* Multilanguage Owner Manual *Screws *Mainboard stand-off
The PowerCube is available now for direct shipping from Spire factory, availability through Spire branch offices will commence end May.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit