Spire Introduces PowerCube Mini-ITX Case, Computing Just Got Smaller
Introducing the future of MINI-ITX, The Spire PowerCube. Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your PC has to move with the times.
This stylish and innovative case is a designer piece on its own. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with front integrated Audio and USB ports to provide you maximum connectivity and flexibility. Placement horizontal or vertical makes the PowerCube great for home or office use. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight SGCC Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Dust Free design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen, Radiation protected
- ITX Motherboard Compatible
- Rear PCI Exhauster Spacing
The Spire PowerCube is compatible with all Mini ITX type mainboards available on the market today.
* Multilanguage Owner Manual *Screws *Mainboard stand-off
The PowerCube is available now for direct shipping from Spire factory, availability through Spire branch offices will commence end May.
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower