Thermaltake releases the new RAM Cooler --- RamOrb
In order to fulfill the rapidly growing thermal managing demands from all the high end PC systems nowadays, Thermaltake is well known for providing total cooling solution on the global PC cooling market. And this month, Thermaltake releases their latest RAM cooler, the RamOrb!
As a new member of the most famous Thermaltake Orb cooler series, RamOrb has been designed with a perfect heat transmitting channel to take heat away from the memory; consisting of a copper heatpipe to effectively conduct the heat to the copper fins for heat dissipation, and the extra 5cm fan works strongly to further accelerate the heat dissipation process. Other than the excellent structure, RamOrb is also angle adjustable for the enhancement of mechanical compatibility; and the side flow design integrates well with the chassis air flow to further push the cooling performance to the maximum.
An additional tool included to fix the aluminum heat spreader makes the installation of RamOrb easy and simple; and with such slim sized cooler, you will also be able to add on multiple coolers for possible RAM upgrades in the future.
The new RamOrb comes with an outstanding appearance as one of the signature features of Thermaltake products. It is not only a performance RAM cooler, but it will also be adding on the extra stylish shine for your system. Read more on Thermaltake new RamOrb memory cooler now!
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions