Thermaltake releases the new RAM Cooler --- RamOrb
In order to fulfill the rapidly growing thermal managing demands from all the high end PC systems nowadays, Thermaltake is well known for providing total cooling solution on the global PC cooling market. And this month, Thermaltake releases their latest RAM cooler, the RamOrb!
As a new member of the most famous Thermaltake Orb cooler series, RamOrb has been designed with a perfect heat transmitting channel to take heat away from the memory; consisting of a copper heatpipe to effectively conduct the heat to the copper fins for heat dissipation, and the extra 5cm fan works strongly to further accelerate the heat dissipation process. Other than the excellent structure, RamOrb is also angle adjustable for the enhancement of mechanical compatibility; and the side flow design integrates well with the chassis air flow to further push the cooling performance to the maximum.
An additional tool included to fix the aluminum heat spreader makes the installation of RamOrb easy and simple; and with such slim sized cooler, you will also be able to add on multiple coolers for possible RAM upgrades in the future.
The new RamOrb comes with an outstanding appearance as one of the signature features of Thermaltake products. It is not only a performance RAM cooler, but it will also be adding on the extra stylish shine for your system. Read more on Thermaltake new RamOrb memory cooler now!
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ