Cooler Master announces 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply with the UCP 900W
May 26th 2009 - Cooler Master proudly announces the 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply, the highest rated 80 Plus power supply to-date by achieving a typical efficiency of 90.05% .
Cooler Master has long built a strong reputation based on industry-leading designs in coolers and computer cases, while its power supplies have often been over-shadowed. Today, marks a new era in the company's foray into the market of power supplies. With the UCP reaching new 80 Plus Gold specifications, Cooler Master has put itself at the cutting edge of PSU design.
UCP 900W 80 Plus Gold PSU will be displayed at Computex Nangang exhibition hall on 1F, I1224, I1323.
Complete list of Cooler Master 80 Plus Certified PSUs: http://www.80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_detail.aspx?id=23&type=2
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit https://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series