Thermaltake Announces Thermaltake Massive23 Series Notebook Coolers
Thermaltake Technology, a leading manufacturer of computer components, has launched a new member of their notebook cooling series, the Massive23 series! Equipped with a giant 23 cm quiet LED fan, the Massive23 series is specifically designed for users who spend a lot of time on their notebooks with performance hungry applications such as gaming or graphics processing. In order to cater to different needs and tastes, Thermaltake provides two models within their Massive23 series. The upscale Massive23 CS comes in a premium quality aluminum body and offers a variety of LED color-change functions. On the value end the Massive23 ST still offers a single color LED and a light-weight plastics body.
The color-change function of the Massive23 CS features 6 different modes. Users can adjust the LED color according to their mood, environment or just turn it off entirely. Those futuristic LED effects create and even more immersive gaming ambience. But most importantly a giant 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh net of hexagonal-vents offers a larger cooling surface with an optimized airflow. Massive23 series notebook cooler provide large cooling surface and sufficient cold air. With the Massive23 Series notebook cooler from Thermaltake you stay in the game longer than the rest of the crowd.
No matter if you are looking for a notebook cooler with an elegant and stylish design or for greatest cooling performance, with the Massive23 series you get it both.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower