GELID Launches the Slim Silence AM2/LGA775 - 1U Slim ITX Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U Slim ITX heatpipe CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular line of Silent CPU coolers.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe and a silent fan. The high performance heatpipe ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminium fins. The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence 775" is compatible to Intel 775 while the "Slim Silence AM2" is compatible to AMD's AM2, AM2+ and AM3 socket. Both coolers support CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 65W with a good case ventilation. The "Slim Silence" series is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years. "Small Form Factor PC's are growing in popularity; these small systems need small and silent cooling. It's the best time to launch a thermal solution such as Slim Silence which fits both requirements at the same time", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence 775" has a MSRP of USD 22.50 / Euro 16 and the "Slim Silence AM2" has a MSRP of USD 21 / Euro 15. Both models are available in June 2009.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower