GELID Launches the Slim Silence AM2/LGA775 - 1U Slim ITX Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U Slim ITX heatpipe CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular line of Silent CPU coolers.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe and a silent fan. The high performance heatpipe ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminium fins. The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence 775" is compatible to Intel 775 while the "Slim Silence AM2" is compatible to AMD's AM2, AM2+ and AM3 socket. Both coolers support CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 65W with a good case ventilation. The "Slim Silence" series is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years. "Small Form Factor PC's are growing in popularity; these small systems need small and silent cooling. It's the best time to launch a thermal solution such as Slim Silence which fits both requirements at the same time", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence 775" has a MSRP of USD 22.50 / Euro 16 and the "Slim Silence AM2" has a MSRP of USD 21 / Euro 15. Both models are available in June 2009.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit