Today, Arcimoto will host a launch event in Eugene, Oregon at 5:30 p.m. PDT
- Arcimoto's Fun Utility Vehicle ushers in a new era of ultra-efficient electric transportation, providing 173.7 MPGe city driving fuel economy
- In a historic company milestone, fulfillment of customer sales for the pure-electric FUV are now underway in California, Oregon and Washington
- World's first premium FUV, the Evergreen Edition, has an affordable MSRP of $19,900 before gas savings, available tax credits, and rebates
- Company reported a backlog of more than 4,000 preordered FUVs
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) announced today that it has begun retail production of the Fun Utility Vehicle (FUV), an affordable, practical, and joyful pure-electric vehicle for everyday commuters and fleets, and is now delivering to customers in California, Oregon and Washington.
"The FUV represents a significant step toward a sustainable transportation future in which vehicles are fully electric and right-sized for the needs of everyday drivers," said Mark Frohnmayer, Arcimoto Founder and President. "This is a truly significant moment for Arcimoto as we launch retail production and delivery of the Fun Utility Vehicle for the first time in the company's history."
Built in the Pacific Northwest with state-of-the-art equipment at the Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant (AMP), the FUV has a top speed of 75 mph, an EPA-rated city-driving range of 102.5 miles per charge*, 173.7 MPGe city driving fuel economy, and comes pre-loaded with heated seats, heated grips, Bluetooth speakers, removable half doors, lockable rear storage, HOV Lane access, and a Level 1 charging cable. Customers will have their choice of base and accent colors. Rockstar parking comes standard.
With an MSRP of $19,900 before gas savings, available tax credits, and rebates, the world's first premium FUV, the Evergreen Edition is the most affordable, most efficient electric vehicle suitable for the wide range of everyday trips on the road today. Depending on location, FUV owners may also qualify for sales tax exemptions, utility rate discounts, free parking, toll discounts, insurance discounts, and other benefits.
The FUV is the first in a family of electric vehicles built on the Arcimoto Platform, which includes the Deliverator, built for local and last-mile delivery, and the Rapid Responder, designed for emergency medical services and campus security. The Company has reported a backlog of 4,128 preordered FUVs as of June 30, 2019, which is 28% greater than their 3,217 preorders at December 31, 2018.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 05:39 pm CDT