ECS Unveils the First Micro ATX Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard in Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) unveils a brand new Micro ATX Black Series motherboard, ECS A785GM-M, providing unbelievable performance, stunning visual experience, and great energy efficiency for users. Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, A785GM-M gives an excellent solution for digital home entertainment. Come to see this exciting product at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
A Small Board with Huge Power Inside
Leveraging the power of AMD 785G and SB710 chipsets, ECS A785GM-M supports the latest 45nm AMD Phenom II processors, dual channel DDR3 1333MHz memory, and ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core designed for AMD's mainstream desktop for Microsoft Windows® 7 is leading users to the stunning DirectX 10.1 gaming experience. Well designed cooling solution, 5 phase power design supporting up to 125W TDP processors, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
Inherited from ECS's well known Black Series motherboards always providing perfect price/performance ratio for users, details of the board are well considered such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, and the innovative ECS "4E design". As a perfect solution for digital home entertainment, D-sub 15 pin/ DVI/ HDMI connectors can be found on the rear panel in order to meet users' various requirement.
This exciting Micro ATX Black Series motherboard perfectly meets the requirement of both digital home entertainment and performance tuning. Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard