ECS Unveils the First Micro ATX Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard in Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) unveils a brand new Micro ATX Black Series motherboard, ECS A785GM-M, providing unbelievable performance, stunning visual experience, and great energy efficiency for users. Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, A785GM-M gives an excellent solution for digital home entertainment. Come to see this exciting product at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
A Small Board with Huge Power Inside
Leveraging the power of AMD 785G and SB710 chipsets, ECS A785GM-M supports the latest 45nm AMD Phenom II processors, dual channel DDR3 1333MHz memory, and ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core designed for AMD's mainstream desktop for Microsoft Windows® 7 is leading users to the stunning DirectX 10.1 gaming experience. Well designed cooling solution, 5 phase power design supporting up to 125W TDP processors, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
Inherited from ECS's well known Black Series motherboards always providing perfect price/performance ratio for users, details of the board are well considered such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, and the innovative ECS "4E design". As a perfect solution for digital home entertainment, D-sub 15 pin/ DVI/ HDMI connectors can be found on the rear panel in order to meet users' various requirement.
This exciting Micro ATX Black Series motherboard perfectly meets the requirement of both digital home entertainment and performance tuning. Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz