May 22, 2019, Taipei, Taiwan - FSP, one of the world's leading manufacturers of power supplies, is pleased to announce an extensive range of products for the Computex 2019 show in Taipei, Taiwan, from May 28 to June 1, 2019 - with a special focus on the fast-growing AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) sector and 5G-ready products. FSP will be showing power supplies, chargers and other power-related products designed specifically for these markets. In addition, they will be demonstrating a variety of specialized power supplies and PC cases for gamers.
The AIoT opportunity
The AIoT has the potential to drive revolutionary changes in numerous sectors, particularly in B2B, but relies on 24/7/365 uptime backed by a reliable power supply. FSP is ready to meet this demand. The key AIoT segments impact a huge range of applications including smart cities, transportation, logistics, environment, industrials, agriculture, utilities, smart building and consumers. For those key segments, FSP offers 1U, UPS and Redundant PSU which included CRPS for cloud and data center services. For edge computing (so-called 'fog' segment), FSP has Flex ATX, ATX and UPS. Finally, to fully cover the vertical, FSP offers adapters, open frame designs, Flex ATX, chargers and UPS for edge computing and devices at the client end.
Charger industry and products
FSP is ready to provide customizable chargers for various electric applications. The product line features high performance, high reliability, excellent heat dissipation, programmable and full protection designs. FSP provides mobile and on board chargers. Mobile chargers are light and thin, 42V/6A~8A above provides fanless design, suitable for E-Bike and E-Motor applications. On board chargers range from 500W to 20KW, and can be customized for end devices, they are suitable for robotic vacuum cleaners, EVs or E-Boats.
Getting ready for 5G
Interest in 5G continues to grow as the 5G technologies will provide critical support for AIoT applications. Due to its relatively short range, 5G needs many small cells to provide customers with data and voice services, as the high radio frequencies used for 5G are more easily absorbed than the lower frequencies used by older wireless technologies. Outdoor cells need a PSU that has a long maintenance-free lifetime, works reliably in extreme temperatures, and provides IP68 waterproof and dustproof performance. Fortunately, FSP offers the 5G industrial power solutions that cover demand for UPS, RRU (Remote Radio Unit), PDU (Power Distribution Unit), High Speed Network Switch, and DC/DC and AC/DC BBU (Base Band Unit) system.
Shaking up the gaming market
On the end-user market, FSP also continues to expand its range of gaming products. To highlight the SFX format DAGGER PRO PSU, FSP has invited famous case modders to design four small desktop PCs with a variety of themes, including eco-friendly and military themes, to demonstrate the fully-modular DAGGER PRO is small but powerful. FSP's DAGGER PRO provides 550W/650W output, and is able to sufficiently support dual CPUs. Other stand out features include the intelligent fan speed control and full Japanese electrolytic capacitors.
At Computex, FSP will be demoing their brand new CMT710 PC case, which has a cutting-edge glass and aluminum design that supports dual water-cooled systems. The CMT710 has a spacious interior to support liquid cooling systems, provides cable hiding space, and has great expandability.
FSP will also be displaying the Hydro PTM+ 850W - the world's first mass-produced liquid-cooled PSU with 80 PLUS Platinum certification, plus stunning RGB LED lights.
FSP Computex contact information
- Date May 28 to June 1, 2019
- Location Nangang Exhibition Center
- Booth L0602 (4F)
- Meeting room: 503 (5F)
For more product information, please visit:
- FSP Group's official website at: https://www.fsp-group.com
- FSP Group Brand Product website at: https://www.FSPLifestyle.com
- FSP Blog: blog.fsp-group.com
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/FSP.global
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1842554
FSP was founded in 1993, and it is one of the leading manufacturers of power supply products in the world. FSP Group (3015: Taiwan) meets various user demands in power supplies with its 400-person strong R&D team, robust production capacity and comprehensive production lines. With more than 500 models certified with 80 PLUS standards, it is the world's number one manufacturer with the most 80 PLUS certifications. FSP employs eco-friendly technologies by providing the best environment protection and quality power supply products. For more information, visit FSP Group's website: https://www.fsp-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released