MSI US Announces Strategic Partnership with Green Spaces
Corporate eco-friendly focus continues as MSI Computers supports the organization dedicated to providing work space for green entrepreneurs.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - May 7, 2009 - MSI, a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, is excited to be partnering with Green Spaces. MSI is intensely focused on operating an environmentally friendly company, designing and building green products and supporting causes furthering the green revolution. Green Spaces brings together leading green entrepreneurs by offering affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
Green Spaces (www.greenspacesny.com) is a company that operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurial companies are offered affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
"MSI is pleased to be a part of the green movement and the Green Spaces organization," said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung.
MSI donated an All-in-One PC, Wind Top AE1900, to Green Spaces. Green Spaces educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. "Green Space companies will make great use of the donated product and are thrilled to have the backing of such a tremendous company in MSI," said Green Spaces Founder, Jennie Nevin.
Please visit http://us.msi.com/msiaio for a user-friendly and dedicated webpage designed specifically for the All-in-One PC.
For more information on Green Spaces NY, please visit https://www.greenspacesny.com.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, All-in-One PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://us.msi.com.
About Green Spaces
Operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurs share resources and ideas. It educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. Green Spaces was founded by Jennie Nevin and Marissa Feinberg, creators of one of the first green educational networking groups in New York City, the Green Business Leaders. This group brings together leadership from variety of backgrounds under the common ground of commitment to the sustainability movement. Guests and partners have included Whole Foods Market, Environment Furniture, The Rainforest Alliance, The Gaia Institute, and Green Map Systems, among others. Green Leaders is the networking arm of Green Spaces. For more information, please visit https://www.greenspacesny.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit