ESPOO, FINLAND - APRIL 25, 2019. Ctrl Alt Ninja Ltd. announces that its upcoming tactical RPG, Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest will be released on May 15th, with pre-orders starting now at the developer's home page http://druidstone-game.com. Pre-orders are subject to a 10% discount from the retail price of $24.99. Customers who pre-order the game get a Steam key and a DRM-free standalone version, and as a special pre-order bonus a free copy of a digital book, featuring concept art, behind-the-scenes information and other material from the making of Druidstone. The book is projected to be released two weeks after the game's release, sold separately at $4.99.
To celebrate the milestone, the developer has released a new pre-order trailer showcasing the various missions and enemies in the game.
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest is a labor of love from the makers of the critically acclaimed Legend of Grimrock series. A tactical, single-player, turn-based roleplaying game, Druidstone combines the best qualities of modern RPGs with the elegance of tactical boardgames, presented in lush, colorful graphics that make its fantasy world come to life. Every action counts and careful tactical thinking is a must as players fight their way through the game's painstakingly hand-crafted missions that are as beautiful as they are challenging.
The peace and quiet of Menhir Forest is threatened by a cancerous corruption that spreads through it. Caught in the flow of events are Aava, the archdruid's daughter, who must now shoulder her father's responsibilities, Leonhard, a warden with a mysterious past and a lethal destiny, and Oiko, the failed Red Priest who is living proof that one may be very smart without being particularly wise. Along the way, they meet companions and villains, whose unique personalities and abilities make every encounter memorable.
Pre-order Druidstone directly from developer's site: http://druidstone-game.com
About Ctrl Alt Ninja Ltd.
Ctrl Alt Ninja Ltd. is a small, passionate studio founded by Petri HÃƒÂ¤kkinen and Juho Salila, co-creators of the critically acclaimed Legend of Grimrock games. Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest is developed by a self-funded independent team. By staying 100% independent the team retains full creative control on the project and can choose to take unconventional approaches to game design if they so wish.
Latest News Posts
- Metro dev 4A Games is making new AAA project
- Free copy of The Sims 4 is available on Origin until May 28
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons will debut to the Switch May 28
- World War Z hits 2 million copies sold in just 1 month
- Age of Empires IV rumored gameplay/information dump E3 2019
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under
- Just Cause 4: Los Demonios Announced
- Relive The American Revolution In Assassin's Creed III Remastered, Available Now On Nintendo Switch
- Local Co-Op Game, 'Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes', Now Available For Oculus Quest
- FSP Leads the Way to AIoT and 5G at Computex 2019