BELGRADE, SERBIA - April 25, 2019 - Developer Clock Drive Games has announced its highly-anticipated dark fantasy, action-RPG Warlander, is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Previously announced for PC, Warlander will bring fast-paced sword-slashing adventure to console players in late 2019.
In a grim and menacing environmental setting, Warlander plays as a narrative-driven action game that allows players to customize their combat style through an in-game progression system. Players can upgrade and acquire new abilities via three expansive and diverse skill trees. The result is a devastating combination of abilities.
"The games we drew inspiration from such as Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, played beautifully on console so we're aiming to bring that same rich and premium experience to the players," said Goran Rajsic, creative director for Clock Drive Games. "With deep RPG mechanics and incredibly smooth combat mechanics, Warlander will be a title with tons of replay value for our fans."
"We struck the perfect balance of sword-fighting gameplay, an in-game progression system, and customizable RPG elements that captured the essence of the genre but also added our own twist to it."
A full list of features include:
- Brutal combat system with unique swordplay that's fun to play yet hard to master
- Ragdoll physics and mesh slicing giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh and creating satisfying finishing kills
- Challenging enemy variety that requires tactical thinking and skillful swordplay
- Fully voiced storyline with immersive narrative focusing on the dynamic relationship between the hero and his sentient sword.
- Vivid art and character design
- RPG character progression with multiple combat abilities and upgrades
- Explore a dark fantasy world filled with intrigue and danger
- Replayable gameplay with different skills from skill trees
- Use the environment itself as a weapon to crush your enemies
For more information about Warlander and the press kit, please visit the official site here.
- Discord: https://discord.gg/BJANqeK
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/warlandergame
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/warlandergame
About Clock Drive Games:
Clock Drive Games is an indie game development studio from Serbia, on a mission to turn dreams into games. At the moment, Clock Drive Games consists of over 30 passionate and experienced game devs who are working on their biggest project to date and the studio's debut game. Warlander is a third-person action-RPG that combines story-driven adventure with fast-paced swordplay.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: LPDDR5X + 5G on-chip coming soon
- Cyberpunk 2077 ran on 8700K, 32GB RAM, TITAN RTX at E3 2019
- Control with RTX turned on at 1080p hit 60FPS during E3 demo
- Amazon's game engine woes lead to cancellations, layoffs
- New Avengers game monetized with cosmetics
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- TweakTown's Best of E3 2019 Awards
- Q1900DC-ITX No Video Output
- PC won't post after power outage
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released