ASRock motherboards are Windows 7 Ready!
Worldwide First MB manufacturer passed the Windows 7 logo submission
ASRock is proud to announce that our P45XE is the worldwide first motherboard that passed the Windows® 7 logo submission and had successfully got the system MB Windows®7 - 32 bit & 64 bit Logo ! ASRock motherboards are fully proofed to be compatible with Windows® 7 and we are so proud to announce that we are the worldwide first motherboard manufacturer that obtains this honor!
Windows® 7 undoubtedly becomes the most popular chatting topic nowadays. It offers an effective way for the computer operation. Windows® 7 makes computing operation faster and more convenient to user with the improvement of the taskbar, adding the new Jump List function, upgrading to IE8, simplifying the way to work with your desktop, and so on. (for more Windows® 7 info, please visit https://www.microsoft.com )
Note: The Windows 7 RC will be available May 5, and you'll be able to download it from Windows official website through July.
Microsoft had released the Windows® 7 RC version, and I believe most users are eager to try it! Fully prepared, ASRock motherboards are Windows® 7 hardware ready now! To try the latest Windows® 7, all you need is to equip your system with ASRock Windows® 7 Hardware Ready motherboard and other required components. With the great performance and price ratio, ASRock motherboards are the best motherboards for running the latest Windows® 7!
Let's check out which model from ASRock supports Windows® 7 now!
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ", ASRock has successfully established a well-known brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit https://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam