Today, Casio G-SHOCK introduces new timepieces featuring the brand's popular translucent bands. Part of the latest Clear Skeleton Series, the new models nod to popular 90's trends with their clear elements including an all-clear case and band. The collection includes an updated take on the GA700 (GA700SK-1A) and DW5600 (DW5600SK-1) cases, boasting simple, yet edgy, metallic gray faces.
As one of G-SHOCK's original case designs, the DW5600 model boasts the brand's classic square shape and staple functions such as a built-in EL backlight and Flash Alert to provide easy use even in low-light conditions.
Additionally, the analog-digital GA700 boasts the brand's popular large front button and 3D bold hands-on the face to create a multi-dimensional look. With a built-in Super Illuminator LED light and hand retract function on the dial, the watch provides maximum readability in any situation.
Both models also come equipped with G-SHOCK technology including:
- 200M water resistance and shock resistance
- Countdown Timer
- 12/24 Hr formats
The GA700SK-1A will retail for $120 and the DW5600SK-1 will retail for $110, both available for purchase beginning in May at G-SHOCK retailers including Macy's, the G-SHOCK Soho Store, and gshock.com.
CASIO's shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch is synonymous with toughness, born from the developer Mr. Ibe's dream of 'creating a watch that never breaks'. Over 200 handmade samples were created and tested to destruction until finally in 1983 the first, now iconic G-SHOCK hit the streets of Japan and began to establish itself as 'the toughest watch of all time'. Each watch encompasses the 7 elements; electric shock resistance, gravity resistance, low temperature resistance, vibration resistance, water resistance, shock resistance and toughness. The watch is packed with Casio innovations and technologies to prevent it from suffering direct shock; this includes internal components protected with urethane and suspended timekeeping modules inside the watch structure. Since its launch, G-SHOCK has continued to evolve, continuing to support on Mr. Ibe's mantra "never, never give up." https://www.gshock.com
About Casio America, Inc.:
Casio America, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world's leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions. Established in 1957, Casio America, Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to realize its corporate creed of "creativity and contribution" through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. For more information, visit http://www.casio.com/home
Latest News Posts
- EA gets wrecked over lootboxes at UK government meeting
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gets Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue as DLC
- Agony spin-off title 'Succubus' gets raunchy selfie trailer
- Apex Legends has damageable dragons, incoming world event?
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night releases out of nowhere
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- Pinball wizards rejoice! Marvelous Europe adds a juicy twist to the pinball game format in SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball
- Dark Quest 2 Now Available on iOS and Android
- Novigrad is GWENT's second expansion. Pre-order offer now available!
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - World Tour Returns For A Second Round in 2019/2020
- Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One