Baked Games studios puts out another game on Nintendo Switch that is designed for younger players. Theatre Tales is a production allowing you to take part in a virtual puppet theater and learning about classic fairy tales. The digital distribution of Theatre Tales (Nintendo eShop) is set for April 24 this year.
The game was created by the Polish studio Baked Games, and Ultimate Games S.A. is responsible for its release on Nintendo Switch.
Theatre Tales is a title developed primarily for the youngest players, including pre-school children. The concept of the game refers directly to traditional puppet theaters. For this purpose stylish graphics, virtual puppets and appropriate sound were specially prepared.
As the creators explain, Theatre Tales is a unique opportunity to explore fairy tale characters in an accessible and attractive form, for example, Little Red Riding Hood. The fairy tale history is connected with a friendly gameplay model and interesting mini-games.
The game offers simple and intuitive controls. When creating Theatre Tales, the creators also took into account the manual skills of young players.
Main features of Theatre Tales:
- fairy tale adventure for children;
- puppet theater;
- simple and intuitive control;
- stylish graphics.
The launch date for Theatre Tales on Nintendo Switch is April 24, 2019.
Theatre Tales (Nintendo eShop): https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/theatre-tales-switch/
- Title: Theatre Tales
- Genre: education, for children, family
- Producer: Baked Games
- Publisher: Ultimate Games S.A.
- Language: English
- Launch date: April 24, 2019 (Nintendo Switch)
Latest News Posts
- Todd Howard: I'd rather spend longer on a game than rush it
- Free Monster Hunter World: Iceborne beta coming to PS4
- PS5 is 'more of the same' says PlatinumGames
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released