Players will collaborate on challenges to unlock unique items and technology for their hospitals. Chop chop, to the research block!
Word has come in from Bungle Technologies: select healthcare organisations will be invited to work towards the future of Two Point County as part of the Superbugs Initiative, from 30 April as a free update to Two Point Hospital:
All of the Kudosh in the world can't buy certain, coveted items and upgrades for your healthcare organisation... But we in Two Point County have the solution: the Superbug Initiative. Complete in-game challenges with your friends, and players from around the world, all from the comfort of your own hospitals to unlock cutting edge technology and rare items for your hospitals and revolutionise healthcare forever. Two Point Studios will push regular updates, with more challenges, after its initial 30 April launch.
Since its release in August 2018, Two Point Hospital has charmed players the world over (and won a few shiny awards!) in part thanks to the free updates that Two Point Studios has implemented so far, looking to the community for the most-requested features. In Two Point Hospital, players must "build, cure, and improve" (and if possible, try not to kill anyone) by designing and upgrading hospitals, hiring and training staff with their own quirks, and researching cures to most unusual illnesses such as Mock Star, Jest Infection or Cubism.
Two Point Hospital is available on Steam and from SEGA approved digital retailers. For more information about all things Two Point Hospital sign up for our Hospital Pass newsletter at https://www.twopointhospital.com where you will receive the coveted in-game items, the Golden Bathroom Suite. You can also follow the game's progress on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. For more information about SEGA Europe, log on to https://www.sega.co.uk, follow us on Facebook or on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)